Message from Our CEO
January 12, 2017
We are ready to roll in 2017 as we continue to install Rapattoni Magic-Cloud AMS across the country and we have many exciting updates on the horizon for the Rapattoni MLS. We already have demos and installations booked well into the new year and we’re looking forward to attending the upcoming conventions and meetings with customers as well as third-party vendors.
Here’s a look at what we accomplished in 2016 and where we’re going in 2017:
- Our first installation of Rapattoni Magic-Cloud AMS was delivered on schedule in January 2016, we have installed 42 customers to date and we are on track to double that number in 2017. Cloud AMS features a redesigned interface and a host of powerful new features, including a custom export builder with Excel exports, member and office quick searches, one-click email integration with Microsoft Outlook, and much more.
- Here are some great things we have planned for Cloud AMS this year – configurable payment plan options and a new payment gateway which securely stores credit cards on file for auto-debiting, an enhanced calendar for classes and events, and other Internet Member Services (IMS) improvements, plus support for accessing Cloud AMS anywhere using mobile devices.
- On the MLS side, our new Mobile MLS apps for iOS and Android were big hits and are available for all Rapattoni MLS users as free downloads in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. Click here for a quick preview of the apps.
- We have transitioned all MLS customers to the Google Maps platform to offer improved mapping features within Rapattoni MLS. Our new Interactive Map Search includes popular features from Google Maps such as Google Street View and we have more great mapping tools on the way.
- Third-party integrations completed in 2016 include RatePlug, ListTrac, and others, plus we just released a new integration for ShowingTime’s InfoSparks SmartLinks and Zillow Group’s Data Dashboard is on deck.
- Our 2016 strategic partnership with Clareity Security was highly praised and some of our customers are already taking advantage of this great arrangement. Under this agreement, Rapattoni MLS customers benefit from enhanced integration with Clareity's SafeMLS+ RISK and Single Sign-On (SSO) dashboards.
- In the coming months we will release a newly redesigned Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system for the MLS. The new IDX features a complete makeover with a modern design and a responsive interface geared to touch-based mobile devices, with lead generation and a host of powerful new features.
- Our webinar trainings have been extremely successful, with feature presentations and Q&A sessions for all our products. Keep an eye out for our custom webinar training programs to be offered in 2017.
- Following the launch of our new website and branding in the fall of 2015, we debuted a new contemporary booth design in 2016 for the annual NAR conferences and other events.
The holidays were a blur of activity and we hope you enjoyed the season, wishing you all the best for 2017!
Chief Executive Officer
And Team Rapattoni